Farewell ! and Links...
Hope you had a good time looking around About Scotland.... and that you found what you were looking for!
- Fishing on the Tweed
- Fly fishing in Scotland
- Scottish Wildlife Trust
- Inspirational Wildlife Photography Holidays
WHISKY DISTILLERY TOURS
TRAVELLING IN SCOTLAND
- Backpacking hostels in Scotland
- Scottish Tourist Guides Association.
- Dumfries and Galloway
- Destination Scotland
- The West Highlands Explorer
- UK Travel Guide
- Timberbush Tours
- Isle of Skye Accommodation
- Classic Car Hire in Stirling
- Avis car rental
- Chauffeured Limousine rental
- Happy Highland Campers
- Classic Camper Holidays, based in the Scottish Borders.
MOVING TO SCOTLAND?
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Edinburgh Arts and Entertainment
- Edinburgh International Film Festival
- Edinburgh International Festival
- Edinburgh International Book Festival
- Edinburgh International Science Festival
- Edinburgh Contemporary Architecture
- Pictures of Edinburgh and Surrounding Countryside
- Kilberry Bagpipes, Edinburgh. As well as being a renowned bagpipe maker Kilberry are also agents for other leading manufacturers and a whole range of chanters, reeds and other piping supplies.
- Bagpipe and Scottish folk Music Caber Records
- Walter Scott Digital Archive
- Scottish Arts Council
- Highland Games (Heavy Events)
- Traditional Celtic music
- Castles of the World
- Historic Scotland
- The Kilmartin House Trust
- Scottish Military Historical Society
- The Architectural Heritage Society of Scotland
GENEALOGY AND CLAN HISTORY
- Clan names, tartan: Heraldic Art and Design
- Ar Turas
- Scottish Ancestral Research: Scottish Roots
- Border Reivers
- Your Scottish Kin
- Your Scottish Descent